ExchangeWire’s global conference series — ATS — will return to Berlin in November 2019. ATS Berlin will focus specifically on the programmatic advertising and marketing technology industry in Germany. Supported by ExchangeWire’s global editorial perspective, ATS Berlin 2019 will focus on the technology and tools that underpin programmatic and data-driven advertising, current challenges facing the industry, and future trends and developments witnessed across global markets. ATS Berlin 2018 attracted 200+ industry attendees.
9.40am – Panel Discussion: How the Advertising & Marketing Industry is facing the Identity Challenge
Synopsis: Are we ready for a life beyond reliance on third-party cookie tracking, and if so, how will publishers and buyers make best use of first party data?
– Kristina Prokop, Independent Consultant
– Sven Bornemann, CEO, netID
– Jörg Vogelsang, Regional MD DACH & CEE, Index Exchange
– Sascha Dolling, Managing Partner, OMD Hamburg
– Carol Starr, Managing Director, Northern Europe, Rubicon Project