Mobile Buyer research report 2014
Mobile Buyer Research Report 2014
In January and February 2014, Rubicon Project surveyed buyers at agency trading desks across the globe to understand their views on the state of mobile advertising in 2014.
The Mobile Buyer Research Report 2014 includes the results of this survey, alongside analysis and further background on the data.
The Report contains insights on:
- Views from agency trading desks on 2013 versus 2014 mobile ad spend
- How they are currently buying mobile inventory compared to last year
- Buyers’ preferred types of mobile inventory and formats
- Adoption of mobile private marketplaces
- Mobile performance metrics and tracking methodologies
Register your details in the form provided to receive your copy of the report. Please contact us email@example.com should you have any questions.
Tags: Buyers, mobile, Research, Sellers, Survey