The Move to Server-Side Header Bidding
Are you curious about the move to server-side header bidding? Tasked with managing the switch, but wondering about how to best test and implement? Do you have questions about how going server-side will affect match rates, page performance and the user experience?
If you’re looking for answers that are applicable (and in plain English), then this is the guide for you.
- Get a basic overview of the differences between client-side and server-side setups
- Learn about how User Sync works when moving to server-side header bidding
- Explore how server-side affects page load and ad serving latency
- Discover why the industry is moving toward transparent, open-source technology
- Consider the different implementation options, and what is best for your business
Download This Guide for a deep dive into the major issues that every publisher will need to consider as they develop a server-side header bidding strategy for 2018.
Thank you for your interest in The Move to Server-Side Header Bidding paper! You should receive an email shortly with access to the paper.
Tags: Header Bidding, server side, server to server